How to use GetHomeSafe for Contact Tracing
With the initial COVID-19 lock downs being slowly lifted we are receiving more and more requests from existing and new customers on how to using our tracking app for contact tracing.
The answer is simple, you can use it as is, just follow these easy steps:
- Use GetHomeSafe for all work where you need to record your location
- The app will create a breadcrumb trial of your movements during your task tracking
- Make notes of close contacts with others such as clients or customers, these notes are time and location stamped
- If you need to contact trace an employee in the future use the existing "Check-in Archive" report, located in the reports menu of your web portal
- The report will provide all the information required for contact tracing where your employee has been and who they came in contact with
As always, if you require assistance with this please contact us.