Journey Management App
Reduce the time, effort, and money it takes to plan and approve journeys for your mobile workforce with GetHomeSafe's Journey Management App
Planning & Approval Software for Your Mobile Workforce
GetHomeSafe is a complete software solution to manage the risks of both travelling and working in hazardous environments with our easy to use Journey Management App.
More than just a travel safety app, you get everything readily available to plan, review, approve and track journey's in one easy-to-use platform that can be configured to meet your needs.
Try now for free, no credit card required and it only takes a minute or alternatively book a free no obligation live demonstration.
Journey Management Planning the Easy Way
Our Journey Management System allows workers to quickly and easily pre-plan trips and request for approval before they leave, from their phones or desktops. Supervisors can quickly and easily review these travel plans from their phone or computer, managing risk on the go.
Managing risk and monitoring safety has never been so easy. Why should you choose GetHomeSafe - Journey Management?
- Rapidly plan, review, and approve journey plans
- Speed up approval times with host pre-approved travel plans
- Manage journeys on the go with the JMS mobile app
- Access everything you need in one simple-to-use, real-time platform
- Save time by automating many planning, approval, and monitoring tasks
- Be prepared for audits and compliance checks with automated data and health and safety compilation.
GetHomeSafe - Journey Management will save you money. Spend just a few dollars per user, per month to save 100’s of hours of admin and paperwork time.
Try Now For Free
Try our Journey Management app for free, no credit card required and it only takes a minute.
Manage Fatigue, Reduce Carbon Miles & Optimise Routes
Save time, money, and the planet
With GetHomeSafe - Journey Management you can review your employees route to ensure:
- Total driving times are not intentionally exceeding policy limits
- Journey legs and break times fit your fatigue policy
- Sites are visited in a logical order
- Routes are optimised to minimise travel distance and carbon footprint
- Fatigue is checked prior and routinely throughout the journey with a cognitive test.
Simultaneously manage fatigue
By using one platform to review and approve journey plans, you help to reduce driving accidents by managing the risk of fatigue.
We are big believers in the saying “Fatigue does not fit on a form”. Managing fatigue is not a tick-box exercise. There are many variables that cause tiredness, and the majority of those are not work-related.
Fatigue does not fit on a form
Your drivers may have family issues - unwell children, relationship stress, money worries, or even substance abuse. These all contribute to fatigue and none can be measured, or even honestly revealed, on a form.
Our cognitive test is quick, easy, and based on $5M of research. No personal questions, no opinions - just solid science that helps to alert you of dangerous fatigue before it’s too late. Try the GetHomeSafe way of managing fatigue and see the results for yourself.
Vehicle Tracking Integrated with Journey Management Planning
Linking your vehicle tracking solution with GetHomeSafe's Journey Management app centralises all your travel and fatigue information into a single platform. This allows you to increase the efficiency and accuracy of your travel risk management processes.
The benefits of linking your vehicle tracking with GetHomeSafe include:
- See real-time GPS proximity of your workers relative to their vehicles -two locations on one map!
- Receive GPS location information of all assets, even rented and hired ones, when journey’s are tracked through our Journey Management app
- Report on which assets are being used for higher risk activities
- Process Duress, Mandown, Collision, and Rollover events in a standardised process within the same centralised platform.
One of the most impressive things about linking a journey planning system with your vehicle tracking is that you can extend its coverage beyond standard cellular networks by using our Remote Worker Solutions.
Still Have Questions?
Still have questions? Review some of our frequently asked questions below or contact us for a quick and informal chat with one of our friendly team members about your Journey Management App requirements.
Travel Safety FAQs
Yes, we offer a low rate for clients that need more flexibility, if you qualify for our enterprise solutions and want to include a 12+ month contract.
Yes, you can create your own bespoke risk assessment for specific journeys. Coming soon is the ability to assign multiple risk assessments to a journey profile.
You certainly can! With our transport mode selector, you can nominate up to six different modes of transport for the same journey.
Very easily! Our ‘processes’ function enables you to create a checklist for supervisors to review and check off. We even record how long they take to review each item!