Calendar Integration & other improvements - September 2021 Update
1 September 2021
We are pleased to announce the first of the new features from our biggest update yet, due on the 14th of September at 7am NZST. Please note if you are logged into the portal at this time, you will need to sign back in for the changes to apply.
You will now be able to sync your GHS travel and working alone welfare sessions with your Outlook and Google Calendars. With details from your GHS activity such as location, details and estimated time of arrival all shown in your calendar.
This is an opt-in feature, enabled from your user profile and great for sharing your journey or trip plans via your calendar.
Other improvements with the update include:
- Registration links can now be sent via SMS, ideal for users that don’t have an email address
- Follow-ups and alert classifications can be made up to 14 days post alert (previously stopped when user cancelled alert)
- Instructions, training information and confirmation details are sent to a
- Additional timer information displayed in portal
- Additional admin features for Agency Admin users
For more information, please check out our July feature update and newsletter or contact support for assistance.