Feb 2022 - New Features
28 February 2022
The GHS development team has been working on improving the user experience of the mobile app and updating several pages in the web portal.
This month this includes;
- A new flow for canceling alerts and resuming to active
- A new ‘Contact Supervisors’ feature when on an alerted screen.
- A new option to activate a Panic Alert if you are in an Overdue or No -Movement status
- A new Timer Expired status while awaiting confirmation of an Overdue alert being sent
- New screens for all alerting statuses.
- Update of the Users page on the web portal.
These new features are set to benefit existing and future GHS users.
Android and iOS updates are scheduled for an initial release on Monday, February 28th 2022 with a progressive roll out to 100% by the end of the week. The Users Page is now live as of the 23rd of February 2022.
If you have any questions or concerns about the recent changes, please don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the (Safety) Club Apple!
We all know that dreaded feeling when you just aren’t sure when someone gets home safe. Apple gets it — of course they do, they know their customers better than they know themselves. Their new feature Apple Check In is targeted straight at that pit-of-the-stomach feeling. Check out our blog below to read more about the feature.
What is a Lone Worker Device in 2023?
Let us tell you all about Lone Worker devices and how they compare to Lone Worker Apps in this day and age.