Feb 2022 - New Features
28 February 2022
The GHS development team has been working on improving the user experience of the mobile app and updating several pages in the web portal.
This month this includes;
- A new flow for canceling alerts and resuming to active
- A new ‘Contact Supervisors’ feature when on an alerted screen.
- A new option to activate a Panic Alert if you are in an Overdue or No -Movement status
- A new Timer Expired status while awaiting confirmation of an Overdue alert being sent
- New screens for all alerting statuses.
- Update of the Users page on the web portal.
These new features are set to benefit existing and future GHS users.
Android and iOS updates are scheduled for an initial release on Monday, February 28th 2022 with a progressive roll out to 100% by the end of the week. The Users Page is now live as of the 23rd of February 2022.
If you have any questions or concerns about the recent changes, please don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com
We're all back from break and ready for the big year 2023!
Everyone managed to get away on their own adventures and enjoy a relaxing Christmas and New Year with family and friends.
Check out what some of our team got up to this break.
GetHomeSafe 2022 in Review
The year 2022 has been a very success and enjoyable one for the GetHomeSafe team! Over the last 12 month, we have introduced several new features to the GetHomeSafe platform and added a few new members to both the NZ and UK teams too!