Feb 2022 - New Features
28 February 2022
The GHS development team has been working on improving the user experience of the mobile app and updating several pages in the web portal.
This month this includes;
- A new flow for canceling alerts and resuming to active
- A new ‘Contact Supervisors’ feature when on an alerted screen.
- A new option to activate a Panic Alert if you are in an Overdue or No -Movement status
- A new Timer Expired status while awaiting confirmation of an Overdue alert being sent
- New screens for all alerting statuses.
- Update of the Users page on the web portal.
These new features are set to benefit existing and future GHS users.
Android and iOS updates are scheduled for an initial release on Monday, February 28th 2022 with a progressive roll out to 100% by the end of the week. The Users Page is now live as of the 23rd of February 2022.
If you have any questions or concerns about the recent changes, please don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We're Exhibiting At The Safety And Health Expo!
Don't miss the UK’s largest Health and Safety event taking place next month 16 – 18 May at the Excel in London!
New Feature Update - Scheduling
Our feature Scheduling allows users to plan activities at specific dates and times to ensure your workers are running their expected GetHomeSafe activities.